Your rights in relation to personal data
If your personal data is held or processed by RW Pierce, you have certain rights in relation to that data, which are outlined below. The scope of these rights may be subject to restrictions or exceptions provided for under data protection and other legislation.
You may exercise your rights by contacting our Acting Data Protection Officer by e-mail: email@example.com or by post (to either address, above)
You have the following rights:
- The right to access to a copy of personal information which we hold about you, as well as information about how it us used.
- The right to have inaccurate, incomplete or not up-to-date information rectified.
- The right to request restriction of the processing of your information in certain circumstances. Where this right is exercised, RW Pierce is still permitted to store your personal data, but other use of the data is prohibited, save in certain limited circumstances
- The right to to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission (in Ireland) or Information Commissioner’s Office (in UK)
Please note that:
- We may require further information from you, before we can consider/respond to your request.
- Where we act as a Data Processor, we will direct your request to the respective Data Owner.
Our websites use cookie technology to facilitate the intended functionality of our website and Mailsync platforms. Further information is available on the ‘cookie information’ page on each platform.
Linking to other websites / third party content
Links to 3rd party external sites and resources from our website, are provided in good faith. These links do not necessarily constitute endorsement, and we cannot take any responsibility for the content (or information contained within) any linked website.